Tuesday 15 January 2013

Internet explorer 10 modern (metro) style disabled in Windows 8? here is how you bring it back.

Well, sometime ago it happened to me that the modern/metro style internet explorer disappeared from my windows 8 start screen. I tried a lot to figure out how I bring it back, but I failed. Nowhere on the internet did I find anything to help me. I even dig out the location of the modern style windows 8 apps for this. But I had no access to that folder. Problem !

So, I said to myself, Chrome is the best browser ever made and started to live happily using it.  But this couldn't help me for long. Days after, I wished that again and I searched the internet again, to find If someone has come up with a solution.........nothing.

In a desperate attempt, I simply uninstalled chrome and made internet explorer as my default browser. Congratulations, problem solved. Oooo Yeah, all you need is to make internet explorer as your default browser to bring that beautiful modern style browser back to your start screen.

If you like this post, please share it with your friends on your favorite social network. That will be your thanks to me :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment